Firefox now provides support for browser notifications with its latest version: 44. And xtremepush are delighted to announce support for Firefox notifications as part of our innovative Web Push solution.
This means that we now offer Web Push support for the three leading web browsers: Chrome, Safari (OS) and Firefox, enabling our customers to reach out to 77% of their website audience with relevant, personalised messaging. All xtremepush customers, who are currently using Web Push, are automatically live with Firefox notifications out-of-the-box.
Try it out on your own Xtremepush-enabled website – just open your site in the latest version of Firefox and allow notifications. No need for any additional code or settings! Not an xtremepush customer? You can still try out Web Push for free here.
Many thanks to the Mozilla team for doing a stellar job in adding this important new technology!
- In-App Messaging 101: How to Drive Consistent Mobile Engagement - August 25, 2016
- Xtremepush is going to TFM 2016! Visit us at the Ground Hall/Stand T494 - August 17, 2016
- 5 Key Ingredients to Email Marketing Success in the Mobile Era - August 11, 2016
- How Beacons will revolutionise the Shopping Mall Experience - July 28, 2016
- 5 Reasons why the App Inbox is the Perfect companion to Push Messaging - July 14, 2016
- Chatbots – What they mean for Mobile Marketers - April 26, 2016
- Why you should pay attention to Proximity Retargeting - April 7, 2016
- Firefox Notifications – Live on Xtremepush - February 18, 2016
- How to Convince your App Users to Opt In for Push Notifications - February 18, 2016
- How Publishers can Leverage Proximity to Boost Ad Revenue - January 19, 2016