Did you know that 72% of your online shoppers will abandon their cart without purchase?
Despite your customers going to the trouble of adding products to the shopping cart, the majority will still abandon your site without making a purchase.
Web Push notifications are a brand new way to tackle cart abandonment by allowing you to talk directly to your website customers either onsite when they have failed to complete a purchase or more importantly when they have left your site and are browsing on a competitor site.
Brands who have adopted Web Push engagement strategies have achieved increased conversions from their abandoned traffic of up to 25% and seen a significant reduction in their overall customer acquisition cost.
But how does Web Push work exactly? How can my customers opt-in and out of messaging? And how can you incorporate this new messaging channel effectively into your marketing strategy and achieve real results?
In this free e-book, we will guide you on the path to Web Push success and tell you everything you need to know about this game-changing technology.
Here’s what you will get in this comprehensive guide:
- What is Web Push?
- How do Web Push Notifications work?
- Why should I use Web Push Notifications?
- Where does Web Push fit in my marketing strategy?
- Getting started with Web Push – Find out how to reach and engage your users with the right message at the right time
- Web Push in Action – Best Practice sample campaigns from Travel, Ecommerce, Financial Services & SaaS
Read the full ebook for free by filling out the form on this page and start learning how Web Push can help you drive ecommerce conversions and boost customer engagement.