With only a few days until Mobile World Congress 2017 kicks-off, it is great to see the best of the Irish mobile technology community will be on display. In total there will be 31 Irish companies exhibiting at this year’s event, which is up from last year. 14 of these companies will feature as part of the Enterprise Stand which you will find in Hall 7.
Mobile World Congress is the largest mobile industry event in the world. They expect to have over 100,000 visitors from across the world through the doors over the four days. Enterprise Ireland will host an event on the stand from 5 pm on Tuesday – please join us if you are free.
Xtremepush will be exhibiting as part of the Enterprise Ireland stand which you will find in Hall 7 Stand F70. If you would like to request a meeting with the Xtremepush team, please get in touch. Or else drop by the stand at any time.
To find out more about the Irish companies exhibiting at Mobile World Congress, visit the Silicon Republic site here.
- Google to open Play Store to Gaming and Sports Betting Apps - July 21, 2017
- BIG Fintech Media Podcast: A Data-Driven Approach to Marketing - July 12, 2017
- Xtremepush partner with GDPR Awareness Coalition - May 16, 2017
- Xtremepush included in the 2017 Ammeon FinTech Map - May 8, 2017
- Xtremepush to showcase our Fintech solution at the global Temenos Community Forum - April 20, 2017
- Xtremepush win the 2017 Fintech Temenos Innovation Jam London - March 23, 2017
- Xtremepush to demo at Temenos Innovation Jam London - March 14, 2017
- Xtremepush & the other Irish companies at MWC 2017 - February 22, 2017
- Two weeks until Xtremepush exhibit at Mobile World Congress 2017 - February 14, 2017
- Proximity Marketing: Xtremepush ranked fourth in global PSPi report - February 13, 2017