With only a few days until Mobile World Congress 2017 kicks-off, it is great to see the best of the Irish mobile technology community will be on display. In total there will be 31 Irish companies exhibiting at this year’s event, which is up from last year. 14 of these companies will feature as part of the Enterprise Stand which you will find in Hall 7.
Mobile World Congress is the largest mobile industry event in the world. They expect to have over 100,000 visitors from across the world through the doors over the four days. Enterprise Ireland will host an event on the stand from 5 pm on Tuesday – please join us if you are free.
Xtremepush will be exhibiting as part of the Enterprise Ireland stand which you will find in Hall 7 Stand F70. If you would like to request a meeting with the Xtremepush team, please get in touch. Or else drop by the stand at any time.
To find out more about the Irish companies exhibiting at Mobile World Congress, visit the Silicon Republic site here.
- Xtremepush announce acquisition of Emailcenter - March 13, 2018
- Xtremepush Boosts Board with Non-Exec Specialist Talent - February 26, 2018
- Xtremepush announce new GDPR Compliance Module - January 19, 2018
- Meet Xtremepush at ICE Totally Gaming 2018 - January 9, 2018
- Facebook Messenger: Engage Users at Speed and Scale - November 21, 2017
- The Xtremepush Use Case Series: Educating your user - October 5, 2017
- Optimove Connect 2017: Xtremepush Official Sponsors - October 2, 2017
- Xtremepush partner with Hotcourses Group on new Whatuni App - September 22, 2017
- Xtremepush: Push is on to engage online clients - September 19, 2017
- Xtremepush live on Google Tag Manager - August 28, 2017