With just over 5 months to go until GDPR becomes into effect, Xtremepush are excited to announce our new GDPR Compliance Module which will enable global enterprises to achieve and sustain GDPR Compliance. As part of our dedicated GDPR Compliance Module, we have introduced a number of new features to help ease the burden of compliance.
Key features of the new Xtremepush GDPR Compliance Module include:
- Auditing capabilities which ensure we can manage your GDPR data protection, consent and right to be forgotten in one secure platform in real-time
- Exclusion of customer data across multiple channels in real-time
- Self Service Portal where users can access to view and manage their own data
- Quick and clear management page where enterprises can easily deal with management request from their users
- All user opt-in and opt-out requests in one place
- Enable users the Right to be Forgotten
To hear more about our GDPR Compliance Module and to find out how to achieve GDPR compliance before May 2018, when fines and penalties will be legally enforceable, speak to the Xtremepush team today.