Xtremepush are delighted to announce the complete acquisition of Emailcenter, a leading Email Service Provider in the UK. Emailcenter was founded in 2001, and have evolved to become the email marketing platform of choice for some of the world’s biggest brands. The acquisition of Emailcenter’s products and technology, ‘Maxemail’ and ‘Maxautomation’, will fit perfectly into the Xtremepush offering.
This strategic acquisition sees Xtremepush add a product which will enhance our service offering, grow the customer base, and continue the company’s international expansion. Acquisition will continue to be a key part of the growth strategy for Xtremepush, with complementary planning to grow the business through new channel partners and organic growth.
Following this acquisition and to further support business development, we will continue to grow our team in Dublin with be at least 20 additional staff in Ireland, in the next 18 months. The roles will be across customer support, sales, and engineering.
The combination of the Xtremepush multi-channel analytics and engagement platform with Emailcenter’s products’Maxemail’ and ‘Maxautoamtion’ creates a complete multi-channel customer experience and engagement platform, giving Xtremepush a unique digital marketing offering internationally.
- Xtremepush announce acquisition of Emailcenter - March 13, 2018
- Xtremepush Boosts Board with Non-Exec Specialist Talent - February 26, 2018
- Xtremepush announce new GDPR Compliance Module - January 19, 2018
- Meet Xtremepush at ICE Totally Gaming 2018 - January 9, 2018
- Facebook Messenger: Engage Users at Speed and Scale - November 21, 2017
- The Xtremepush Use Case Series: Educating your user - October 5, 2017
- Optimove Connect 2017: Xtremepush Official Sponsors - October 2, 2017
- Xtremepush partner with Hotcourses Group on new Whatuni App - September 22, 2017
- Xtremepush: Push is on to engage online clients - September 19, 2017
- Xtremepush live on Google Tag Manager - August 28, 2017