Xtremepush are excited to announce that we are one of the main sponsors of Optimove Connect 2017. Optimove Connect is the world’s premier relationship marketing event, bringing together the leading strategists, brands and practitioners from across the global community of CRM specialists. As one of the main sponsors of the event, Xtremepush will be exhibiting throughout the two-day event.
This year’s Global Relationship Marketing Conference is been held in a new venue, which will make it the largest Optimove Connect yet. Trask Events is located at the North of Tel Aviv Port, right at the waterfront.
Keynote speakers this year include Pini Yakuel, Chief Executive Officer, Optimove and Blake Irving, Chief Executive Office, GoDaddy. Other speakers at the conference include; Amit Bivas (Optimove), Josselin Petit-Huang (Adore Me) and Nate Champion (Freshly). To find out more information, see the full schedule here.
Register for Optimove Connect 2017 and discover the latest trends, research findings, challenges and opportunities from the cutting edge of retention marketing. Get inspired, network and share ideas with top customer marketers who, just like you, are focused on maximizing customer value.
If would like to arrange a meeting with the Xtremepush team at Optimove Connect 2017, please get in touch today.
- Xtremepush announce acquisition of Emailcenter - March 13, 2018
- Xtremepush Boosts Board with Non-Exec Specialist Talent - February 26, 2018
- Xtremepush announce new GDPR Compliance Module - January 19, 2018
- Meet Xtremepush at ICE Totally Gaming 2018 - January 9, 2018
- Facebook Messenger: Engage Users at Speed and Scale - November 21, 2017
- The Xtremepush Use Case Series: Educating your user - October 5, 2017
- Optimove Connect 2017: Xtremepush Official Sponsors - October 2, 2017
- Xtremepush partner with Hotcourses Group on new Whatuni App - September 22, 2017
- Xtremepush: Push is on to engage online clients - September 19, 2017
- Xtremepush live on Google Tag Manager - August 28, 2017