As exclusively featured in Venturebeat, we are thrilled to reveal our new product feature, Web Push Notifications. Now brands can deliver relevant and personalised messaging to their web customers through their mobile or desktop website, exactly like a native app.
Using web push notifications, you can provide a host of new experiences, from real-time communication to live updates on breaking news. With one easy opt-in, you can reach and engage your web customers with notifications that look and feel like regular app updates, even after they have left the website.
Now marketers no longer need to decide between the engagement potential of a mobile app and the reach of a website. Web Push allows you to deliver the engagement potential of an in-app experience via the web browser.
- In-App Messaging 101: How to Drive Consistent Mobile Engagement - August 25, 2016
- Xtremepush is going to TFM 2016! Visit us at the Ground Hall/Stand T494 - August 17, 2016
- 5 Key Ingredients to Email Marketing Success in the Mobile Era - August 11, 2016
- How Beacons will revolutionise the Shopping Mall Experience - July 28, 2016
- 5 Reasons why the App Inbox is the Perfect companion to Push Messaging - July 14, 2016
- Chatbots – What they mean for Mobile Marketers - April 26, 2016
- Why you should pay attention to Proximity Retargeting - April 7, 2016
- Firefox Notifications – Live on Xtremepush - February 18, 2016
- How to Convince your App Users to Opt In for Push Notifications - February 18, 2016
- How Publishers can Leverage Proximity to Boost Ad Revenue - January 19, 2016