Xtremepush are delighted to be included in the 2017 Ammeon FinTech Ireland Map. FinTech is one of Ireland’s fastest growing sectors, with experts predicting at least 5,000 FinTech jobs could be created in Ireland over the next five years. Xtremepush is one of many newcomers to the Ammeon 2017 FinTech Map including E-CFS, Mozobi, EuroComply, Flender and Surf Accounts.
Ammeon is a services and solutions partner that helps businesses grasp the opportunities presented by emerging technologies and enable them to maintain that leading edge. Ammeon are committed to supporting innovation in the Financial Services Sector and helping put Ireland on the map.
Xtremepush are continually growing within the banking sector and we are currently working with six international retails banks. Having recently won the Temenos FinTech Innovation Jam London, Xtremepush will soon be going live in the Temenos MarketPlace.
The Temenos FinTech Innovation Jam is a unique event which provides FinTech companies a great opportunity to showcase their capabilities to the Temenos MarketPlace and their partner banks.
As the winner of the FinTech Temenos Innovation Jam London, Xtremepush presented at this year’s Temenos Community Forum in Lisbon. This was a great opportunity for us to showcase how the Xtremepush platform can be uniquely leveraged by a core cloud banking system like Temenos T24.
The Temenos Community Forum is the largest financial service conferences of the year and brings together representatives from across the financial services community including Temenos customers, product experts and thought leaders from around the world.
The Temenos MarketPlace is a self-service online digital store which helps financial institutions experience the latest innovations in financial services technology through its ever growing range of products, deploy FinTech companies directly into their business solutions quickly and securely, and to help financial institutions differentiate themselves from their competitors.
For more information on our FinTech solution can help you, please get in touch.
- The Xtremepush Use Case Series: Educating your user - October 5, 2017
- Optimove Connect 2017: Xtremepush Official Sponsors - October 2, 2017
- Xtremepush partner with Hotcourses Group on new Whatuni App - September 22, 2017
- Xtremepush: Push is on to engage online clients - September 19, 2017
- Xtremepush live on Google Tag Manager - August 28, 2017
- Google to open Play Store to Gaming and Sports Betting Apps - July 21, 2017
- BIG Fintech Media Podcast: A Data-Driven Approach to Marketing - July 12, 2017
- Xtremepush partner with GDPR Awareness Coalition - May 16, 2017
- Xtremepush included in the 2017 Ammeon FinTech Map - May 8, 2017
- Xtremepush to showcase our Fintech solution at the global Temenos Community Forum - April 20, 2017