We are delighted to be exhibiting for the very first time at the Technology for Marketing Conference in the Olympia National, London on September 28th & 29th!
Along with over 7,500 attendees, we are excited to hear from major speakers from the likes of Microsoft and Eventbrite, but we are most excited to showcase our platform to you at our stand directly opposite the Marketing & Cross-Platform Theatre.
Our CTO, Dr. Kevin Collins, will be providing a live demo of the Xtremepush platform at the Solutions Theatre on the first floor on Wednesday 28th September at 2.40pm.
What’s more our CEO Tommy Kearns will be delivering a workshop session on ‘Digital Reinvention: FinTech & the Future of Retail Banking’ in the Marketing and Cross-Platform Theatre on Thursday 29th September at 1pm.
If you would like to arrange a personal meeting with us at the conference, please register your details here. Look forward to seeing you there!
- In-App Messaging 101: How to Drive Consistent Mobile Engagement - August 25, 2016
- Xtremepush is going to TFM 2016! Visit us at the Ground Hall/Stand T494 - August 17, 2016
- 5 Key Ingredients to Email Marketing Success in the Mobile Era - August 11, 2016
- How Beacons will revolutionise the Shopping Mall Experience - July 28, 2016
- 5 Reasons why the App Inbox is the Perfect companion to Push Messaging - July 14, 2016
- Chatbots – What they mean for Mobile Marketers - April 26, 2016
- Why you should pay attention to Proximity Retargeting - April 7, 2016
- Firefox Notifications – Live on Xtremepush - February 18, 2016
- How to Convince your App Users to Opt In for Push Notifications - February 18, 2016
- How Publishers can Leverage Proximity to Boost Ad Revenue - January 19, 2016