Xtremepush is delighted to announce that the Xtremepush Web Engagement tag ‘Xtremepush – Web Push & Onsite Engagement’ is now live on Google Tag Manager. Xtremepush is one of 50 companies on Google Tag Manager and becomes the first Irish company and the only certified Web Push vendor globally to sit alongside global companies Twitter, Adobe, Kochava and many more global brands on Google Tag Manager.
Google Tag Manager allows enterprise brands to easily integrate with Xtremepush in three easy steps:
- Select the Xtremepush tag ‘Xtremepush – Web Push & Onsite Engagement’ template on Google Tag Manager
- Input the Xtremepush App Key, which is provided by the Xtremepush team
- Google Tag Manager automatically generates the correct code to access the platform – without having to edit any of your site code
Watch our new video to see how easy it is to integrate with Xtremepush through Google Tag Manager
Our Web Push & Onsite Engagement channels enable enterprise brands to instantly engage with their website users. The Xtremepush platform is designed to enable your customers to opt-in for web push notifications from your website with one frictionless click. Enterprises will increase customer retention through delivering targeted Web Push campaigns at each stage of the user journey. Also, drive online conversion rates as you can re-engage with your customers at optimal times. Xtremepush engagement channels include Web Push, Email, SMS, Web Hooks, Pop-ups and In-Web Messages.
To find out more about integrating with Xtremepush through Google Tag Manager, speak to one of our team today.
- Xtremepush announce new GDPR Compliance Module - January 19, 2018
- Meet Xtremepush at ICE Totally Gaming 2018 - January 9, 2018
- Facebook Messenger: Engage Users at Speed and Scale - November 21, 2017
- The Xtremepush Use Case Series: Educating your user - October 5, 2017
- Optimove Connect 2017: Xtremepush Official Sponsors - October 2, 2017
- Xtremepush partner with Hotcourses Group on new Whatuni App - September 22, 2017
- Xtremepush: Push is on to engage online clients - September 19, 2017
- Xtremepush live on Google Tag Manager - August 28, 2017
- Google to open Play Store to Gaming and Sports Betting Apps - July 21, 2017
- BIG Fintech Media Podcast: A Data-Driven Approach to Marketing - July 12, 2017