Xtremepush is delighted to announce that the Xtremepush Web Engagement tag ‘Xtremepush – Web Push & Onsite Engagement’ is now live on Google Tag Manager. Xtremepush is one of 50 companies on Google Tag Manager and becomes the first Irish company and the only certified Web Push vendor globally to sit alongside global companies Twitter, Adobe, Kochava and many more global brands on Google Tag Manager.
Google Tag Manager allows enterprise brands to easily integrate with Xtremepush in three easy steps:
- Select the Xtremepush tag ‘Xtremepush – Web Push & Onsite Engagement’ template on Google Tag Manager
- Input the Xtremepush App Key, which is provided by the Xtremepush team
- Google Tag Manager automatically generates the correct code to access the platform – without having to edit any of your site code
Watch our new video to see how easy it is to integrate with Xtremepush through Google Tag Manager
Our Web Push & Onsite Engagement channels enable enterprise brands to instantly engage with their website users. The Xtremepush platform is designed to enable your customers to opt-in for web push notifications from your website with one frictionless click. Enterprises will increase customer retention through delivering targeted Web Push campaigns at each stage of the user journey. Also, drive online conversion rates as you can re-engage with your customers at optimal times. Xtremepush engagement channels include Web Push, Email, SMS, Web Hooks, Pop-ups and In-Web Messages.
To find out more about integrating with Xtremepush through Google Tag Manager, speak to one of our team today.
- Xtremepush: Push is on to engage online clients - September 19, 2017
- Xtremepush live on Google Tag Manager - August 28, 2017
- Google to open Play Store to Gaming and Sports Betting Apps - July 21, 2017
- BIG Fintech Media Podcast: A Data-Driven Approach to Marketing - July 12, 2017
- Xtremepush partner with GDPR Awareness Coalition - May 16, 2017
- Xtremepush included in the 2017 Ammeon FinTech Map - May 8, 2017
- Xtremepush to showcase our Fintech solution at the global Temenos Community Forum - April 20, 2017
- Xtremepush win the 2017 Fintech Temenos Innovation Jam London - March 23, 2017
- Xtremepush to demo at Temenos Innovation Jam London - March 14, 2017
- Xtremepush & the other Irish companies at MWC 2017 - February 22, 2017