Only two weeks until the doors open at Mobile World Congress 2017, the world’s largest event for the mobile industry and where Xtremepush will be exhibiting for the fist time. The Xtremepush team will be demonstrating our platform features throughout the event.
We will have beacons on display to showcase our indoor proximity marketing capabilities and answer any questions you may have on our unlimited geofence and beacon capabilities. Xtremepush is ranked the fourth highest specialist proximity company in the world, according to the latest Proximity Directory report. You can view the Proximity Directory Report in full here.
Xtremepush will be exhibiting at the Irish Pavilion in association with Enterprise Ireland. If you would like to meet the Xtremepush team, please request a meeting today or visit our stand which you will find in Hall 7 Stand F70.
We look forward to seeing you at MWC.
- Xtremepush win the 2017 Fintech Temenos Innovation Jam London - March 23, 2017
- Xtremepush to demo at Temenos Innovation Jam London - March 14, 2017
- Xtremepush & the other Irish companies at MWC 2017 - February 22, 2017
- Two weeks until Xtremepush exhibit at Mobile World Congress 2017 - February 14, 2017
- Proximity Marketing: Xtremepush ranked fourth in global PSPi report - February 13, 2017
- Enterprise Ireland Start-Up Showcase 2017 - February 9, 2017
- Xtremepush at ICE Totally Gaming - January 30, 2017
- Xtremepush to exhibit at Mobile World Congress 2017 - January 4, 2017