Only two weeks until the doors open at Mobile World Congress 2017, the world’s largest event for the mobile industry and where Xtremepush will be exhibiting for the fist time. The Xtremepush team will be demonstrating our platform features throughout the event.
We will have beacons on display to showcase our indoor proximity marketing capabilities and answer any questions you may have on our unlimited geofence and beacon capabilities. Xtremepush is ranked the fourth highest specialist proximity company in the world, according to the latest Proximity Directory report. You can view the Proximity Directory Report in full here.
Xtremepush will be exhibiting at the Irish Pavilion in association with Enterprise Ireland. If you would like to meet the Xtremepush team, please request a meeting today or visit our stand which you will find in Hall 7 Stand F70.
We look forward to seeing you at MWC.
- Meet Xtremepush at ICE Totally Gaming 2018 - January 9, 2018
- Facebook Messenger: Engage Users at Speed and Scale - November 21, 2017
- The Xtremepush Use Case Series: Educating your user - October 5, 2017
- Optimove Connect 2017: Xtremepush Official Sponsors - October 2, 2017
- Xtremepush partner with Hotcourses Group on new Whatuni App - September 22, 2017
- Xtremepush: Push is on to engage online clients - September 19, 2017
- Xtremepush live on Google Tag Manager - August 28, 2017
- Google to open Play Store to Gaming and Sports Betting Apps - July 21, 2017
- BIG Fintech Media Podcast: A Data-Driven Approach to Marketing - July 12, 2017
- Xtremepush partner with GDPR Awareness Coalition - May 16, 2017