One week to go until this year’s Temenos Community Forum (TCF), which takes place in Lisbon from the 25 – 27 April. As the winner of the Fintech Temenos Innovation Jam London, Xtremepush will attend and present at this year’s conference as one of the global finalists.
The final of the global Fintech Innovation Jam will take place on day two of the TCF. The ten finalists will present their seven-minute live demo to an audience of Temenos executives and over 1,500 of their banking clients. It is a great opportunity for us to showcase how the Xtremepush platform can be uniquely leveraged by a core cloud banking system like Temenos Core Banking. The winner will be announced on the day following an audience vote.
The TCF is one of the largest financial service conferences of the year and brings together representatives from across the financial services community including over 1,500 Temenos customers, product experts and thought leaders from around the world. Throughout the two-day event, there will be presentations from Temenos executives, partners, and customers including plenty of product updates and demos.
The TCF event serves as a great opportunity to learn about what’s changing in the industry and to hear from Temenos product specialists and their partners about what they are doing to help the industry address its challenges and opportunities. The theme this year is “Real-World Fintech” Throughout the event they will be showcasing the latest innovation coming from Temenos and its fast-growing ecosystem, through videos and live demos
Follow us on Twitter for updates from the TCF and the Innovation Jam Final. There will be a link to watch the Innovation Jam Final live.
- Meet Xtremepush at ICE Totally Gaming 2018 - January 9, 2018
- Facebook Messenger: Engage Users at Speed and Scale - November 21, 2017
- The Xtremepush Use Case Series: Educating your user - October 5, 2017
- Optimove Connect 2017: Xtremepush Official Sponsors - October 2, 2017
- Xtremepush partner with Hotcourses Group on new Whatuni App - September 22, 2017
- Xtremepush: Push is on to engage online clients - September 19, 2017
- Xtremepush live on Google Tag Manager - August 28, 2017
- Google to open Play Store to Gaming and Sports Betting Apps - July 21, 2017
- BIG Fintech Media Podcast: A Data-Driven Approach to Marketing - July 12, 2017
- Xtremepush partner with GDPR Awareness Coalition - May 16, 2017