The Xtremepush team are excited to be taking part in this year’s Temenos Innovation Jam London. This year’s event takes place on the 22 March, where two Fintech companies will be selected to go through to the final which takes place at the Temenos Community Forum which will be held in April in Lisbon.
The Temenos event is designed to:
- showcase the most advanced and innovative software available to financial institutions
- through 14 fast-paced, exciting 7 minute demos
- with a high profile industry expert keynote speaker
The Keynote Speaker on the day is one of the top ten most influential voices in banking and regular contributor to Breaking Banks, Dave Birch, will share his views on the future of Fintech, as well as his thoughts on digital identity and digital money at the London Innovation Jam.
To find out more about the this year’s participants in the London Jam, click here. And remember, please vote for Xtremepush ?
- Xtremepush announce acquisition of Emailcenter - March 13, 2018
- Xtremepush Boosts Board with Non-Exec Specialist Talent - February 26, 2018
- Xtremepush announce new GDPR Compliance Module - January 19, 2018
- Meet Xtremepush at ICE Totally Gaming 2018 - January 9, 2018
- Facebook Messenger: Engage Users at Speed and Scale - November 21, 2017
- The Xtremepush Use Case Series: Educating your user - October 5, 2017
- Optimove Connect 2017: Xtremepush Official Sponsors - October 2, 2017
- Xtremepush partner with Hotcourses Group on new Whatuni App - September 22, 2017
- Xtremepush: Push is on to engage online clients - September 19, 2017
- Xtremepush live on Google Tag Manager - August 28, 2017