The Xtremepush team are excited to be taking part in this year’s Temenos Innovation Jam London. This year’s event takes place on the 22 March, where two Fintech companies will be selected to go through to the final which takes place at the Temenos Community Forum which will be held in April in Lisbon.
The Temenos event is designed to:
- showcase the most advanced and innovative software available to financial institutions
- through 14 fast-paced, exciting 7 minute demos
- with a high profile industry expert keynote speaker
The Keynote Speaker on the day is one of the top ten most influential voices in banking and regular contributor to Breaking Banks, Dave Birch, will share his views on the future of Fintech, as well as his thoughts on digital identity and digital money at the London Innovation Jam.
To find out more about the this year’s participants in the London Jam, click here. And remember, please vote for Xtremepush ?
- Google to open Play Store to Gaming and Sports Betting Apps - July 21, 2017
- BIG Fintech Media Podcast: A Data-Driven Approach to Marketing - July 12, 2017
- Xtremepush partner with GDPR Awareness Coalition - May 16, 2017
- Xtremepush included in the 2017 Ammeon FinTech Map - May 8, 2017
- Xtremepush to showcase our Fintech solution at the global Temenos Community Forum - April 20, 2017
- Xtremepush win the 2017 Fintech Temenos Innovation Jam London - March 23, 2017
- Xtremepush to demo at Temenos Innovation Jam London - March 14, 2017
- Xtremepush & the other Irish companies at MWC 2017 - February 22, 2017
- Two weeks until Xtremepush exhibit at Mobile World Congress 2017 - February 14, 2017
- Proximity Marketing: Xtremepush ranked fourth in global PSPi report - February 13, 2017