For the past two weeks, Xtremepush have been bringing you videos from their new four-part business use case series. This weeks video showcases how online cart recovery can be achieved in the Sports Betting and Gaming Industry in one effortless step.
In this example, the user has already made their selections and added them to Bet Slip but did not place the bet and has now left the site. This particular video demonstrates how you can re-engage your online user with highly-intelligent Web Push notifications.
No matter how big or small your business is your customers are the most important factor to you. Re-engaging your customer is a vital step as the more you engage with them, the more loyal they will become to your brand. Web Push is a great channel to re-engage your customers as you can deliver instant personalised push notifications to your web users both on and off your website. Web Push has proven to boost shopping cart recovery and increase customer retention.
The final use case series video will be available next Thursday, on the Xtremepush YouTube channel, which will look at how to re-engage web and app users who have abandoned their shopping cart with personalised messaging.
Have a question? Speak to the Xtremepush team today.
- Why Airlines should use Push Notifications as part of of their Multi-Channel Engagement Strategy - December 20, 2017
- How Beacon Technology can transform the Banking Industry - December 18, 2017
- Uber’s error ahead of GDPR is valuable lesson for businesses - November 24, 2017
- Research shows that Irish Firms are NOT ready for GDPR - November 16, 2017
- The Importance of Web Push Notifications for Retailers - November 15, 2017
- GDPR and what it means for Email Marketing - November 9, 2017
- The Xtremepush Use Case Series: Basket Recovery in the Retail Industry - October 19, 2017
- The Xtremepush Use Case Series: Cart Recovery for the Sports Betting & Gaming industry - October 12, 2017
- Xtremepush: Top 10 Marketing Automation Solution Provider 2017 - October 11, 2017
- The Benefits of using Google Tag Manager - October 3, 2017