Last week, Xtremepush launched the first video of a new four-part business use case series. The first video was an Onboarding Use Case example for Retail Banks. This video showcased how digital interventions, at key drop-off points, can ensure your new digital user successfully completes the Onboarding journey
Watch the first Xtremepush Use Case Series video here.
Use Case Series: Educating your User
In part two of our Use Case Series, we look at how best to educate your user on new features and products now available to them. In this video, Xtremepush demonstrates how to engage an app user and notify them of a new product feature available to them.
For this Use Case, we focused on the travel industry but this use case is currently live across a number of different verticals.
The next use case video in this series will be available next Thursday, on the Xtremepush YouTube channel, which will look at how Online Basket Recovery can be achieved in the Sports Betting and Gaming Industry in one frictionless step.
Have a question? Speak to the Xtremepush team today.
Other episodes of this series
- Meet Xtremepush at ICE Totally Gaming 2018 - January 9, 2018
- Facebook Messenger: Engage Users at Speed and Scale - November 21, 2017
- The Xtremepush Use Case Series: Educating your user - October 5, 2017
- Optimove Connect 2017: Xtremepush Official Sponsors - October 2, 2017
- Xtremepush partner with Hotcourses Group on new Whatuni App - September 22, 2017
- Xtremepush: Push is on to engage online clients - September 19, 2017
- Xtremepush live on Google Tag Manager - August 28, 2017
- Google to open Play Store to Gaming and Sports Betting Apps - July 21, 2017
- BIG Fintech Media Podcast: A Data-Driven Approach to Marketing - July 12, 2017
- Xtremepush partner with GDPR Awareness Coalition - May 16, 2017